This charter explains how Panzani collects and processes your personal data and for what purposes.
Panzani undertakes to respect the EU regulation 2016/679 adopted on April 27, 2016 and relating to the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free flow of data.
What personal data is collected?
Panzani collects the following data:
Personal information: postal address, email address, your requests, claims, and generally any other data we receive in connection with our exchanges.
Professional information: postal address, email address, telephone, mobile, functions
Demographic information: date of birth, civility, lifestyle.
Information about your browser and your IP address.
What is the use of your personal data that is collected?
We use your personal data in order to:
- better understand and know our consumers and their expectations;
- to contact you following your requests or claims;
- improve the relevance of our website for our consumers;
- contact you about our products, brands and innovations via questionnaires,
- the organisation and management of consumer or promotional games;
- ensure the quality of our services and products;
- our subscription to our newsletter;
- meet our legal obligations;
- manage our business relationships with our customers and suppliers.
We draw your attention to the fact that if we already have information about you, we may use it for these purposes.
How is access to your personal data secured?
Panzani undertakes to use its best efforts to maintain the confidentiality, integrity and security of your personal data by having a secure computing environment and by applying appropriate measures to prevent unauthorised disclosure.
Access to your personal data is only allowed to our employees who need this data as part of their work. When personal data is processed by third parties (especially in relation to marketing, promotion, data enrichment, digital), these are subject to a contractual obligation of confidentiality and security of personal data.
Panzani agrees that your personal data will not be sold, rented; disclosed for other purposes than those described in the charter, except in the case where their communication is required by the law, or the authorities.
They may also be shared with other entities of the Panzani Group.
Is my personal data transferred outside the European Union?
What are your rights regarding your personal data?
- The right of access which allows you to know if data concerning you is processed and to obtain the communication in a comprehensible format. It also makes it possible to check the accuracy of the data and, if necessary, to have it corrected, or erased.
- The right of rectification which allows you to correct inaccurate data concerning you, or to complete data related to the processing purpose.
- The right of opposition which allows you to oppose that your data be used.
- The right of deletion which allows you to obtain the deletion of your data.
- The right of portability which allows you to recover a part of your data.
You may exercise your rights by contacting us specifying:
- the processing concerned by your request.
- the right(s) you wish to implement.
- You will also have to send us a copy of your identity document.
If you feel that we have not responded to your request, you may also contact the CNIL: https://www.cnil.fr/fr/agir.
- How long do we store your personal data for?
- Panzani only keeps your data for the time needed for the processing for which it was collected. This means that we may keep your data for some time after you stop using a service. In certain cases, we may retain specific data to meet our legal or regulatory obligations for a period of time. Then the personal data is deleted.